Currently Reading

Tegan Mae's bookshelf: currently-reading

Witch Finder
0 of 5 stars
tagged: currently-reading, a-little-witchy, advanced-copy, first-reads, net...
Gilt
0 of 5 stars
tagged: currently-reading, historical, queens-and-kings, ya, the-tudors, an...

goodreads.com

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Big News!

New Blog Starting!

 

Hey everyone! So it's not news that my last blog, A Good Yarn, went the way of many a blog...abandoned, poor thing. But I have decided to take my blogging seriously this time in that I'm focusing on strictly one thing (at least in the beginning) for this one, so maybe I won't be so overwhelmed. "t and a book" is going to be my book reviews (mostly on books that I have currently read, I may go back and post some reviews I've previously written or write some for books I read awhile ago) and in each review I will include a tea that I would drink while reading that book. I'm combining two of my favorite things, books and tea. So here it goes and thanks for coming along for the ride! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment