Currently Reading

Tegan Mae's bookshelf: currently-reading

Witch Finder
0 of 5 stars
tagged: currently-reading, a-little-witchy, advanced-copy, first-reads, net...
Gilt
0 of 5 stars
tagged: currently-reading, historical, queens-and-kings, ya, the-tudors, an...

goodreads.com

Friday, August 1, 2014

Some Updates

Hey everyone!

Sorry I fell behind, I've been figuring out some changes I'll be making with  t and a book. I've recently started writing reviews for another blog as well, The Founding Fields, as Lady Salvatore. So here's how that's going to affect this blog:

t and a book will now be Young Adult and Non-Fiction reviews (but any ARCs I acquired through NetGalley with only being a blogger on t and a book will be posted on here). I will also continue with my Sunday Funday Lists, Humpday Spotlight and I will be implementing a monthly recipe from books (or recipes that relate to a book) as well!

On The Founding Fields I will be posting my reviews for Adult Fiction and Graphic Novels. I will post a link on here letting you know when a review is up over there, that way you never miss out!

I'm really excited for this and hope you are too! Thank you all for being great readers and I can't wait to share more of what I've been reading with you!

Tegan

No comments:

Post a Comment